THE RACONTEUR Red Centre Candle
This candle encapsulates the sheer energy of Central Australian flora. A bountiful base of desert oak recalls the dry sandy plains that surround Uluru while native grass and wild berry notes signify a kaleidoscopic feast. A subtle hint of native mint bush opens up a quietly spiritual dimension.
Scent: Minty, fruity, smokey, spicy, earthy, woody (rich)
Elements: Mint bush, native grass, cumin, wild berries, desert oak, sandalwood, cedarwood
Surprise: Blackcurrant bud
Mood & Chemistry: Grounding, calming
- sesquiterpenes including a-cedrene
- sesquiterpenols including cedrol, santalol
- aldehydes including santalal
Form: Round, bright, crisp
Structure: Narrative, classic
Handmade in Sydney
Burns: 60+ hours
100% soy wax
Pure cotton wicks
Free of paraffin, parabens, phthalates and lead
Candle Care Tips:
2. Once lit, do not move your candle.
3. Before blowing out, always ensure the wax has melted to the circumference of the container. If you don't do this, it leads to an unequal burn and you’ll get craters in the centre.
4. When you re-light a candle, always trim any tiny black mushroom ends of wicks before each use. Otherwise, you'll get excess smoke and black soot.