THE RACONTEUR Sydney Northern Beaches Candle
As you set off along one of the Ku Ring Gai's many walking tracks you take in dry grassy plains and open forests of smooth barked apple gums and red bloodwoods before descending to a remote sandy beach through lush mossy trails shrouded by giant tree ferns. Barrenjoey lighthouse beckons while a cool north easterly brings respite from the thick salty haze.
Scent: Minty, citrus, oceanic, woody (rich)
Elements: Peppermint gum, nerolina, native grass, wattle, cedarwood
Surprise: Lemon ironbark
Mood & Chemistry: Energising, mentally stimulating, emotionally balancing
- monoterpenes including limonene, a-pinene;
- sesquiterpenes including a-cedrene;
- monoterpenols including linalool;
- sesquiterpenols including cedrol;
- oxides including 1,8 cineole
Form: Linear, bright, sheer
Structure: Narrative, classic
Handmade in Sydney
Burns: 60+ hours
100% soy wax
Pure cotton wicks
Free of paraffin, parabens, phthalates and lead
Candle Care Tips:
1. Never burn your candle for more than 3 hours at a time.
2. Once lit, do not move your candle.
3. Before blowing out, always ensure the wax has melted to the circumference of the container. If you don't do this, it leads to an unequal burn and you’ll get craters in the centre.
4. When you re-light a candle, always trim any tiny black mushroom ends of wicks before each use. Otherwise, you'll get excess smoke and black soot.