THE RACONTEUR Tasmania 1 Candle
This fragrance evokes the pristine wilderness and breathtaking diversity of the Island State, from its rugged mountains and ancient Tarkine rainforest to the long, remote beaches of the Freycinet Peninsula. Native boronia enlivens the mind while lemon myrtle and native pepper suggest refreshment beside a crisp flowing river. Meanwhile, cedarwood imparts a sense of timelessness.
Scent: Spicy, citrus, fruity, green (herbal), smokey, earthy, woody (rich)
Elements: Mountain pepper, lemon myrtle, boronia, thyme, sage, sassafras, cedarwood, vetiver
Mood & Chemistry: Calming, grounding, relaxing
- monoterpenes including myrcene and sabinene
- sesquiterpenes including a-cedrene
- monoterpenols including linalol
- sesquiterpenols including cedrol
- esters including linalyl acetate
Form: Round, thick, luscious, smooth
Handmade in Sydney
Burns: 60+ hours
100% soy wax
Pure cotton wicks
Free of paraffin, parabens, phthalates and lead
Candle Care Tips:
1. Never burn your candle for more than 3 hours at a time.
2. Once lit, do not move your candle.
3. Before blowing out, always ensure the wax has melted to the circumference of the container. If you don't do this, it leads to an unequal burn and you’ll get craters in the centre.
4. When you re-light a candle, always trim any tiny black mushroom ends of wicks before each use. Otherwise, you'll get excess smoke and black soot.